Our Current Missions and their impact: Food, Warmth, Joy, Knowledge
● Monthly Donations to the Food Bank including food & personal products.
● Community Hunger walk participation
● Community Lunch participation
● Elder Care project: food, blankets and activities
● Food Cards for those going through Surgery
● Host Community Dinners open to all.
●Host Community Picnics open to all
● Meals on Wheels deliveries
● Funds for school lunches
● Food & food cards for those in need
● Pageant of the Bands affordable treat food booth
● Potato Hug free-will offering Dinner
● Roots & Wings clothing donation
● Bargain Basket donation
● Hat and Mitten Tree
● Christmas Care project
● Surgical Caps for kids
● Chenango County Foster Care Backpacks
● Housing for home fire victims and the homeless
● Impact Project participation.
● Care bags for family members staying at the hospital with
● Blood Drive host
● Walker Bag donation
● Gift Cards to Hurricane Relief Areas
● Gas Cards for transportation for medical treatment
● Gas cards for those in need
● Monetary Donation to house fire victims.
● Letter writing program to homebound and long term care individuals.
● Heifer International Project
● Purchased necessary medications for people
● Helped people locate resources in the community such as food banks, aide programs, and social services.
● Our church is available FREE of charge to many community groups including addiction support, community play practice, choral events, Summer Reading Program, and more.
Ask us how your organization can use our facilities!
● Women’s Fellowship $250 scholarship to a graduating SE senior.
● Elementary School supply bags.
● High School At Risk program bags
● CPR Course Host
● S.E. 1 Book, 1 School program
● Financial Peace University facilitator
● Madison County Children's Camp: cabin sponsor
● Roger’s Center- 2 Camperships
We are a non-profit 503c designated church.
Our missions depend on your offerings and volunteer hours.
If you would like to contribute to our church and missions in the village of Sherburne and around the world please click on the link below to see what our current needs are.
Thank you for your generosity. Every little bit helps.
We're always looking for volunteers to deliver meals on wheels, help with community luncheons and elder care, addiction recovery, baking treats, sewing projects, and the list goes on. If you would like to volunteer, please send us an e-mail, gives us a call, or stop on by.
Many hands make light work.
WE NEED YOUR HELP